Are you able to tell...?PIOC

Are you able to tell that your pregnant with twins at only two months gestation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• As in showing? Most likely not becuase even with 2 in there they still wouldnt even be above your pelvic bone.
    Some people might have a feeling but other than that I think ultra sound is the only way to know for sure.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My sister just found out at 11w2days that she was pregnant with twins. She is a size 0 and had not clue until the ultra sound..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:05 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• The dr can tell as early as soon as they do an ultrasound (around 8 weeks at my OB).

Answer by missanc at 2:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Not without an ultrasound. I didn't even start getting positive pregancy tests until after I was already 2 months along with one baby. Two months is still a bit early in a pregnancy to tell without ultrasounds to see how many are in there.
    table4eight

Answer by table4eight at 4:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• The ultrasound will be able to tell at that point. They will look for multiple embryos.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2009