Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What kind of doctor should my husband see to get his testosterone levels checked?


Asked by YoungTwinMommy at 2:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • He should be able to go just to a regular family practitioner and request a blood test to check all this hormone levels.

    Answer by burning_woman at 2:13 PM on Dec. 29, 2009