How many dates before sex?

A friend told me that she waits three dates before she sleeps with a man. I thought it was too soon. What do you all think? What's the rule? How many dates do you wait before you sleep with a man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is not a number rule.

When you can have an open discussion about your sexual likes and dislikes and have discussed how to handle birth control and what to do if it fails, and are comfortable enough with each other to be naked with the lights on, then you are ready.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I waited 3 months to have sex with my then boyfriend whom is now my hubby. 3 dates is too soon for me, I want a relationship built on something more than sex first..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My DH and I were sleeping together long before we ever dated... I never saw any reason to make myself wait, if the sex wasn't good there was no reason to date...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• The first day I met my SO we stayed out til 5am, we made out, but didn't sleep together. The next night, on our first date, that's another story though... I knew from the moment I met him that he was different from all the other guys I'd ever dated. If he could understand me saying no to sex the first night, even after us making out for 7 hours, then I knew he was a great guy. =)
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• MARRIAGE before sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2009