Do you pluck your child's eyebrows?

My daughter is almost 3, and she has a thick unibrow, and I am wonderring if I should leave it, or pluck it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Don't teach her to be self-conscious about her body. Help her love herself the way she is.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• You should wax it. Then shave her legs and dye her hair too.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I would leave it, Mompam that's funny.
    Anonymous

• OMG, no... My middle DD has the same thing and no way I would inflict pain on her. When she is older and wants to do something about it, I will take her but not at the age of 3.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• what has this world come to?????
    Anonymous

you'd be surprised at the number of preschoolers and kindergarteners (boys and girls) whose parents dye their hair!  One 4 year old had a PERM! 

Anonymous

• My 6-year-old daughter has always had blonde hair, but it's beginning to turn brown on bottom. So it looks like she has beautiful highlights. You wouldn't believe how many people ask me if I dye her hair. lol
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 2:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My DD has very long eyebrows. I brush them up with an eyebrow brush and trim them. She just looks sloppy if I let them be unruly..like old man brows. Sorta like what some waxers do when there doing the finishing touches. You might be able to lighten it with a little lemon juice...of course be careful of her eyes. I would not pluck them, that would just be torture. I only even suggest these things because when I was a kid, I was horribly teased for my eyebrows.  When she's older I would let her get waxed whenever she requested it.

Anonymous

• Never has such a shallow thing crossed my mind.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 2:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2009