could i still be pregnant?

my last period was october 5th 2009. been to the doctor got a negative blood test. going back in jan for a ultra sound. i feel like i am ...but i have never been pregnant before. has this happend to anyone before? getting a negative blood test but end up being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A blood pregnancy test is accurate 5 days after conception. I highly doubt that it would be wrong. You might be stressing over it and that is why you aren't getting your period. I'd try to relax and see if it comes. GL
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My mom never found out she was pregnant with me til she was 4 months pregnant. im not stressing...i live a very relaxed life. i work from home so there is no stress. i have heard that some people dont find out til they are 4 or 5 months along so i was just wondering if that happened to anyone else out there...i am far from stressed :)
    Anonymous