Get this baby out!

41 weeks yesterday....tried everything except castor oil (i have heard so many horror stories)

What did you do if you tried to induce yourself? Did it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i just waited it out. well i did walk a few blocks per day as a part of my daily life. other than that, just daily life. :) well my son decided to come at 41 weeks. i think you won't have too much longer. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Ultimately, baby will come when baby is ready. I know it's not what you want to hear. Definitely keep away from castor oil. Walking and sex are the biggest ones, and just do both every night (in that order!). My hubby and I walked every night, then had sex as much as we could handle with my big belly, and my water broke 5 days before his due date. Hang in there, mama!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:23 AM on Dec. 31, 2009