What celebrity can you just NOT stand?

& why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Angelina Jolie because she's a total whore and her face looks stretched out and unnatural. There are many others, but I find her most annoying.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Kate Gosselin
    I find them way annoying, I guess it is just their personalities.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 2:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• There are true celebs like Al Pacino, Meryl Streep, etc that actually have talent and then there are celebs like Kardashian, Nicole Ritchie and other reality stars that shouldn't be considered celebs. I think it's kinda sick. But to answer, I am not a fan of Nick Cage. He just doesn't do it for me. Keanu Reeves too, not a good actor. But Johnny Depp, now that guy can act!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• There is not just one that I cannot stand. I dislike several. I would have to agree with a PP and say I don't like Angelina Jolie because I think she is a homewrecker and no matter how many children she adopts, she will always be trash. Right behind her would be her SO, Brad. Neither are good actors and they've shown they have no morals. Megan Fox is another one, every time she opens her mouth all she says is people hate her because she is beautiful. She may be pretty but her eyes are dead and show her lack of intelligence. Real actors are going the way of the dinosaur, I'm afraid.
    Anonymous

• Angelina- Homewrecker
    Elizabeth from the view- crazy
    Taylor Swift- she is an ok singer but not the best and I am getting SO SICK of hearing about her and all her awards that she doesn't deserve! This morning I kicked the alarm clock radio because that song why can't you seeeeeeeeeee you belong to meeeeeeee was on! Not what I wanted to wake up to, but now my radio is broken,
    Anonymous

• jennifer aniston no idea why i dont like her i jsut cant stand her i see her in a magazine i wont but it i see her in a movie i will make sure i dont see it. oh and rachel ray i think shes annoying byond reason.
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Angelina isnt a homewrecker.. she just had more to offer Brad....

I cant stand Aniston either. I just dont get it.

Mostly I cant stand the Kardashian ho's.. Miley Cyrus, ..or any country 'star' for that matter. oh and Lady Gaga.. GAG!
    Anonymous

• I agree with all of the above LOL. Mostly though Miley Cyrus needs to go and all those "reality" stars that are suddenly celebrities.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 4:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Yeah that homewrecker Angelina!! Belchh.
    And all the teen "stars." Like Miley.
    Britney Spears, comeback or not, I can't stand her.
    Anonymous

• Sean Penn...Keep your politics to yourself, you're an ACTOR
    Anonymous