I have 35 pounds to lose since I had my baby 10 months ago. Having trouble.

I work 40 hours, my husband works during the week until 6:30 pm or 9 pm. Depending onthe nights....I never feel like I have time to exercise, or when I do...Im so tired. It used to help me since I like to eat. HELP...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Health

• Do it in the morning before work. Can you jog? Jogging even short distances will help you lose the weight.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My husband leaves at 7:30 am, there is not time to exercise before I leave at 8:30 am. Plus, my daughter does not sleep thru the night yet so I am so tired. I cannot get up at 5 am if I have been up at 1 am and 3 am....ughhhhh.
    lisaturo125

Answer by lisaturo125 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• honey relax. you dont need to work out all day for hours.. styart it out slow... work out 3 days a week for 25 minutes. monday- rite before bed do 25-35 crunches. 15 jumping jacks. and make ur own excersise plan. also start eating healthier. cut out all pasta cheese. limit all dairy. eat more buy more whole grain products. work your way up 2nd week. work out again monday, wednesday, and friday 25 minutes each. 3rd week try 4 days with 35 minutes each.. GL
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 2:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I started plugging all my food intake into LOSE it! (available for free download online) Understanding how many calories I consume and what it takes to work them off has really been an eyeopener.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 3:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I agree to watch what you eat and to exercise in the morning. Even if you only do it for a few minutes each morning it jump starts your metabolism and will help.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I have a 3 year old and a 5 month old. My 3 year old goes to preschool...he gets picked up by the bus at about 6:10 a.m. By around 6:20 I load my 5 month old into the jogging stroller and we go for an 8 mile run every morning and then we come back and have breakfast....we're usually back by around 7:30 a.m. If I didn't exercise in the morning it would never happen at all.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 8:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2009