Confused

I had an ultrasound at 14 weeks n 6days and the ultra sound tech said it looks like boy parts.. and today i had appt with ob and i told him that im having a boy and he said he wouldnt count on it cause it is to early to tell ..anything happend to you like this? and it was a the right sex.. i saw what looks like a weewee

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 14 weeks is early, but possible, to tell. if you have another u/s I would wait for that until you started buying blue...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Boy parts are fully developed at 19 weeks so thats why the doc said that. My SIL was told she was having a girl early in her pregnacy and ended with a boy. The room was painted pink, all pink clothes etc.. she was shocked to say the least when HE came out..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My next us is at 19 weeks so waiting game again man lol i wanna know already! ty for answering ladies
    Anonymous

• I had two different ultra sound tech say that they were pretty sure I was having a boy but still didn't want to confirm it til later. On my 3rd ultrasound at 21 weeks they confirmed it was a boy and you could clearly see his parts. I don't know if that helps.
    StefAtaide

Answer by StefAtaide at 3:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Boys and girls have the same "parts" until around 13-14 weeks, some earlier, some later. What looks like a penis actually turns into the clitoris in girls, but in boys it will elongate and point down instead of straight. I've known several that were told boy at 14 weeks, even 15 weeks, and ended up with girls.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 3:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2009