how cann i deal w this level of exhaustion??????????

im soooooo exhaustedd seriously idk how im even awake now!
my daughter is 15months and hasnt slept thru the night in over 6 months!
im 25 weeks prego and i need sleep but i cant!!!!!!!!!
idk y but during the day wen she naps i just cant fall asleep the house is filthy!
she wakes up 3-4 times a night...
i can barely function thru out the day! right now i cud jus pass out my fiance helps alot with her at night i just need sum words of encouragement that this is normal for me to feel so tireddd!???

bbd75939

Asked by bbd75939 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know it can be very tiring. Last year when I was pregnant I wanted to sleep all the time but my son was 4 and didn't think it was fun if momtook a nap, plus I worked all day. If you are having a lot of trouble try talking to your dr. Or lay on the couch and let your daughter watch a movie or cartoons and rest for a little bit. GL.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Sounds like you need to call 1-800-GRANDMA. Have her visit grandma for the weekend if possible. It completely OK to ask for help every once in a while. Especially since you need to get rest. The house can wait...I promise, the world will not come to an end if the laundry isn't done. Also, when I was in that phase, my dr told me to take 1 or 2 Benadryl to help bring on sleep. Start with 1, if that doesn't work in an hour or so, take another, but no more than 2. Then make sure Daddy knows he is on duty that night if DD is home. I hope this helps. Good luck...
    Anonymous

• give her a snack then a warm bath but listen
    go to
    4store they have this bath stuff in baby ile it has lavender in it makes them sleep good
    my neices baby was cloic when he was born i told her to try it she did and she loved it
    he now sleeps all night she uses it every day wont hurt her and maybe u could use some as well it smells grest
    good luck
    Anonymous