Do you get out of your pj's every day?

It is 2 and I'm still in mine...I am not going any where today so I think I'll just stay in them and not shower. often times, if I'm not giong to go any where, I'll shower and then put clean pj's back on

just wondring if anyone else stays in pj's all day ever

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Lounging in PJ's rule.

I got 3 new pairs from hubby for Christmas! ----He thinks I'm adorable in my PJ's! ---- They are comfy and cute!

As long as I'm not going anywhere...why shouldn't I be at my most comfortable? ---I'm glad hubby feels the same as I do!

*Winks*
    PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 4:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No i have to get dressed, i have to take kids to school and if dont get dressed then i am not motivated to do anything around the house.

I did spend the holidays in PJ's so did hubby and the kids, if it is a lazy day we do sit in pj's till about noon or 1 but during the week there is no way i could pull it off.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Yup. Its 209 here and I just put on clean ones.
    Anonymous

• I always take a shower and get dressed, it makes me feel better about myself. If I'm not going anywhere that day I don't put on makeup or dry my hair, but that's more to give my skin a break. And lets face it, I wouldn't want to come home to find my husband all smelly and in his pjs everyday, why should he have to come home and find me that way? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you have to get dressed up everyday just for him. I'm saying have some respect for yourself. You do dress your kids though right?
    Anonymous

• nope, lounging around in bedclothes makes me feel lazy and unmotivated. so i have to get dressed as a part of my daily routine, though a lot of the time wish i could just stay in my pajamas. i just wouldn't get anything done.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i'm in my pjs now and it's 3 pm. i figure i'll shower and change tonight when my husband is home from work and my kids are asleep for the night. but it's cold and snowy and just a good day to be in pjs!
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 3:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No, I have to be dressed. I might start the day in pj's by getting my kids breakfast and starting laundry, bottles, dishes, etc. As soon as I have my kids fed and dressed, I change into jeans and a top.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My husband only gets one day off a week, Sundays, so if I'm off too, all 3 of us, son included, lounge around in our PJs if we're staying home. If we're going out of course, we get dressed. One day without a bath won't kill any of us (:
    metalhealthmama

Answer by metalhealthmama at 3:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• yup it is 220 here and still in mine. i have been cleaning and taking down christmas stuff.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 3:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I always get dressed, by noon but usually sooner.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2009