Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does local honey help with pine pollen allergies?

Natural living, allergies, bees, honey, pine pollen

Answer Question

Asked by dovetailthreads at 1:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Honey can actually be toxic to children under a year.

    Answer by Wirelessbound at 2:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

  • Allergy Botany Researchers -

    Answer by vbruno at 4:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

  • Probably not. If you try it, just remember not to give any to children under 1 - it's possible to get botulism from it.

    Answer by kaycee14 at 12:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

  • I'M ASKING FOR MYSELF - I'm not stupid enough to give it to a baby.

    Answer by dovetailthreads at 12:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.