all opinions r welcome

Ok. Everyone knows that my clomid and release shot did nothing for me this go around. And I just got off my period. So I'm not gonna be about to do another round of clomid til january. I guess the later part of the month. So besides prenatals, clomid, and plenty of sex what else should I do to up the chances cuz when feb gets here we are really going to be trying for a lil one.

MommyEllington

Asked by MommyEllington at 3:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Get this product called Pre Seed, you can google it but it just helps the little guys get to where they need to be...very smoothly :) Good luck!
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I've seen that product before but was scared to buy it cuz I wasn't sure if it would work or not. Should I use that everytime we have sex or just when taking clomid?
    MommyEllington

Answer by MommyEllington at 3:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Sweetie,when me and daughters father were trying to conceive her we spent alot of money trying to get pregnant and alot of time having sex to ger pregnant and about 8 months in I honestly gave up and quit trying and 2 months later i found out I was pregnant
    Anonymous

• It's a natural product...you can use it anytime you want to. it's a little expensive so maybe just use it when you're taking clomid. That's what I did =)
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2009