I need your help ladies....

My son is sick, he's 3 years old.

I tried webmd. But I only have dial up so it won't work for me cause you need flash player 8 or something.

But his symptoms are diarhhea, runny nose, red throat, and he also has a sty in his eye. (not sure if that has anything to do with it)

His doc won't see him till tomorrow but I was wondering what you ladies think I should do. I know to keep him hydrated. But what else can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sty could be part of the virus or it's own little virus. Yes to the hydration, no to panic. Maybe Motrin for pain if the sore throat is bothering him. Is he playing and moving around or lethargic? Will he eat? I wouldn't worry if he's eating and drinking. Poor kid.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• It is either a virus or strep; if he keeps gradually getting worse, he should see a doctor. If he is kind of up and down, then I would keep him home and not risk exposing him to a secondary infection at a doctor's office.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• He's eating and drinking just fine. Maybe a bit more laid back than usual but not too much so.
    Anonymous