Did you ever drive your mom zany?

How did you know? lol

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 3:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• My mom was zany before I ever came along but I'm sure I helped keep her there!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Oh goodness I was hell on wheels when I was a teen! Maybe even before. She tells me I used to act the way my son does now and if that is true, due to the fact that he drives me up the wall sometimes, I feel like I should apologize to her! I don't think I drove her zany, I think I drove her batsh*t to the point where she probably wanted to put me up for adoption when I was around 15 or 16.
    Anonymous

• yes lol my mom used to call me and my brother animals
    Anonymous

• more than likely. I know some days my kids drive me crazy.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Hahahahahahaha. Yes. Yes, I did. I've always been kind of a "talk before thinking" kind of a person...so we could get into some mighty heated debates at times. But now that I have kids, I understand her better and we're best friends!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No its the other way around. shes psycho and she drives other people up the wall, up and down, side to side and all around.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure I did, but I have an older sister, brother and younger sister, too. I knew when my mom was at her limit when she would call us wild animals. I now do ALOT of apologizing to her! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No, I was a good kid. Really! I saw my older siblings drive her crazy and I didn't want any part of that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2009