is it normal to have sex all the time to relieve the pains of pregnancy?

My boyfriend and I have had sex since we have been on christmas break 7-10 times a day and when were in school we had sex 3-4 times everyday

PregnantYoung03

Asked by PregnantYoung03 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow...can I have some of what ever you guys are taking??? We've not had sex in over 3 weeks, not for not wanting it...he's just never in the mood. I feel like a blimp and I think he's not attracted to me anymore. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Anonymous

• Wow. Have fun with that! As long as you are not high risk and haven't been told to stay away from sex...whatever floats ur boat! I think I'd be sore after all that sex, but more power to you!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i wouldn't say it's typical but i don't see a problem. it's good exercise ;)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Why are you having pregnancy pains? You shouldn't be in pain. I'm all for the sex though for any reason.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:58 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• If it works, and you're having fun, why not?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2009