Any Ideas Please!!!! (also in Home and Garden section)

How do I fit 5 kids in a 3 bedroom house? My DH has 3 kids (not full time but joint custody) 2 boys 8 and 3. He also has a daughter almost 2. I have my daughter 16 months and we just found out we are expecting!!! Any ideas please and thank you!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Put the boys in one room and the girls in the other. Bunk beds are good for the boys and a day bed with the slide out mattress underneath is good for the girl or a crib and a toodler bed for the girl. Put the baby in your room until it gets older than put the baby in the room with the girls or the boys.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Put the boys in one bedroom a set of bunkbeds and one single bed. Then girls in the othe room. It sounds like you will need a biger place soon.

Answer by louise2 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Anonymous

• no no no ahhh bunk beds how ever they are space efficient..remember they will jump!...usually off ok first set the house for the ones that are always their...you, him, baby can always be with you. all mine did. no scene to have a nursery when you are always in your room feeding and loving and crying you know. 16mo and 3 are perfect for the other room and when ready the newby can fit in to...see free room 8yr old room still gives him space and since he is only a half timer it doubles as a play room. set it up just like you would his room.....just keep all thoes you know really big toys in their. with age you will have to make some adjustments.
    I have 3 bedrooms in my house(yes that includes the master room) I have had 24 kids through here 10 of my own. it will work.LoVe grows up not out....you will be fine and HAPPY so will they.;.just life
    heather1381

Answer by heather1381 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2009