Dh job is on the line because he keeps making mistakes at work, and we had decided to have a baby ugh! what do I do?

Dh works in a distribution warehouse. he has gotten 2 writeups in like 2 months, 3 and your out. 2day he called me and told me that he made another error yesterday and sent out the wrong stuff to a store but thankfully the driver was able to sell the product. A month ago, b4 i knew about the writups we had decided to have another baby. now im just confused and scared about what will happen. I am a SAHM currently and im in gradskool also. We had decided to have another baby now while im in gradskool online..i dont know whether to be mad at him for being so careless or to comfort him because hes sad...right now I really think I should be looking for a job becuz of the possibility of him losing his.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I may be one of those few people, We never had that conversation. I/we have 10 and never once was it planed, fell in love got married and well I was prego...alotI suppose it would be nice to have everything planned out. when is the last time anything went as planned? they are just a gift and when they come, well we deal with it accordingly. It just happnes and if I am chosen to have more well ok..not saying it is easey or well poop just go with your heart, no one is ever well prepared for 1 child let alone more...just blessed, and at times you wonder......
    heather1381

Answer by heather1381 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• if you arent already pregnant, stop trying. wait until you are financially stable to bring a child into the world and can afford to support it. if he makes careless mistakes, i would be pretty mad. its his job, and thats whats supporting you. he needs to be more responsible.
    Anonymous

• He needs to start looking for a new job now, while he still has one.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY CHILDREN AT THIS TIME WITH HIM ,UNTILL HE UNSCREWS UP. IF YOUR DEPENDENT ON HIM,AND HE MIGHT LOSE HIS JOB- HOW WOULD YOU CARE FOR ANOTHER CHILD?,RUN----DON'T WALK TO THE GYN. BOTH OF YOU GOT TO GET YOUR HEADS ON STRAIGHT.
    Anonymous

• I would put the baby thing on hold until he's more stable with employment

Answer by admckenzie at 6:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009