What is a normal time frame when trying to conceive?

My boyfriend and I have been trying persistantly for the past 4 months to become pregnant with zero results. What is the point where I should panic or does this generally take more time? Also, what can make me more fertile? Please help cafe moms

adesuwa

Asked by adesuwa at 4:03 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My sister tried for almost two years before finally getting pregnant. Once she relaxed and quit putting tons of stress on herself to "get" pregnant, it all just fell into place.

I don't know if you can make yourself "more fertile". Just keep healthy and keep track of your periods. For me when I was ttc baby #2 I knew what month I wanted to do it in so I kept track of the first day of each period for the months leading up to it. Then when it got close to the time I checked online with a fertility calender to find out my most fertile days and our best chances of conceiving. It happened right away for us.
    Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later for you. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself.

http://www.ovulation-calendar.net/
    That's the site I used. The calculator is in the top right.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 4:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• don't stress, take folic acid daily,eat healthy and on trying to be more fertile you can end up wit 2 babies but they say to eat yams because yams increases ovulation, drink milk and eat beef and stick to the folic acid...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 12:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2009