in love with 2 men at once!

yes its true idk how it happened. i had an abusive relationship with my current bf off and on. sometimes hes fine, then when its bad its real bad. hes got a major temper. so one night when he did this and we got into a huge arguement and he went to a party with some girl. i knew what was going on of course. he said he didnt sleep with her tho. i dont believe it. but in the mean time i met someone myself. no we havent slept together but im really interested in him. what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Your bf is abusive, kiss his a$$ goodbye.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• IMO you can't be in love with 2 men at once but to answer your other question, leave the abusive guy. Getinto counseling then after a while you can try for a relationship.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• You may love your bf but sorry to say this, but he doesnt love you if he is abusive!!!! You need to get out of this!!! Think of yourself! One of my friends was in an abusive relationship and it took her forever to get out of it and he was syco! So I think for your own good you should leave him! I hope everything works out! Good luck!
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 4:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• uhhh....HELLO! Leave your asshole boyfriend! Why would you even CONSIDER staying with someone who can so easily abuse you? That is just messed up. You are messed up if you can easily consider being with someone who can hurt you.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• AND THIS SECOND GUY IS WHAT? HE'S A GOOD GUY,NOT ABUSIVE,TREATS YOU GOOD,? WHAT HOLDS YOU TO YOUR FIRST BF?- I WOULD GET RID OF HIM- GO HAVE A NICE TIME WITH THE SECOND GUY-CHANGE LOCKS-NUMBERS, IF NEED TO -ORDER OF PROTECTION..GET HIM OUT OF YOUR LIFE,,YOUR THE ONE WHO IS HOLDING ON--WHY?,YOU NEED TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU.
    Anonymous

• Abusers won't change without professional help. I left my abusing x and never looked back.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I don't think you can love two men at one time. You may want to be with two different men, but it's not true love. Leave your current bf - you stated yourself he's abusive, that should be a huge clue. But a rebound guy is rarely a good choice either and your track record for guys right now isn't great considering your current situation. You need some time alone, to figure out who you are and what you want. You are on a mom's site, so you obviously have kids - spend time with them and think about their interests first instead of which guy you should be with!
    Anonymous

• ya i didnt think it was possible either but it is. u can love 2 at once
    Anonymous