does your hubby or SO go in your purse?

Like if you ask them to get something out of it will they? or do they just go through it to "check up" on you? or do they leave it alone completely?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband is terrified of my purse...

Answer by rkoloms at 4:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My Hubby can get in mine anytime but he doesn't like to. He said it's chaos and can't ever find what he's looking for,lol. I don't care of he gets in it, it's our boys that I don't want in it because something always ends up missing.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My DH gets money out of my purse. And it pisses me off.

Answer by louise2 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Mine considers it the BLACK HOLE and stays away..unless he needs $$ for McDonalds LOL!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 4:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Mine goes in mine to get cash or a check etc... I don't mind. I have nothing to hide. For many years he wouldn't go in it scared he will get bitten LOL, now he has figured my system out. I do know of a lot of men that will not dare go in a purse tho...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• If I tell him to go in, he will. Otherwise, he leaves it alone.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 4:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• haha in order for him to even touch it I have to yell at him...he won't open it at all. He fears the purse
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• my bag is like the common bag.. EVERYONE goes in there for something.. LoL!
    Craftymomof3

Answer by Craftymomof3 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• if i ask him to get something out of it for me, he'll bring the whole thing over to me so i can do it myself. The only time (s) he's gone in my purse without me knowing is to drop love notes inside. Sometimes he'll slip $$ in there for me, and i wont notice till i go out shopping, that could be for days..lol

EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 4:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• We don't carry cash. Not in my purse or his wallet. its very rare if we do. And he can go through my purse all he wants, i have nothing to hide. i go through his to clean it out. And yes, if i asked him to get something out he will find it. i dont carry alot of things in my purse
    Anonymous