PUPS...?

I was wondering for any women that have had PUPS if there is anything that i can do to help all this itching. I got some persciption cream from my doc, but it really doesnt help. is there anything from the store or homemade that helps? its crazy this itching is taking over my life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I had it when I was pregnant with my twin boys. I also itched terribly, I thought I'd lose my mind and my husband had to come home from work to a crying pregnant woman every night. How far along are you?

My doctor told me the only cure was delivering the baby. I was also given cream, didn't use b/c it had steroids which freaked me out. The best thing to do is take cool baths, and i am hopeful you are close to your due date???
    haika

Answer by haika at 4:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I am 33 weeks
    Anonymous