Baby names...

I am having twins, and can't decide on names. We haven't found out the sex yet, but we do know that they're identical, so most likely they'll be the same sex. For girls, we like Leana Marie, and the second one we can't find a good middle name(the first name will be Emily) and if they're boys, we decided on Ian Joseph and can't decided on a first name that goes good with Andrew as the middle name. Please help!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!
    Leana Marie and Emily Anne or Emily Jane
    Ian Joseph and Ethan Andrew or Hayden Andrew
    Anonymous

• Wow - how wonderful! These are some I like:

Emily Grace
    Emily Jane
    Emily Rose
    Emily Anne

Noah Andrew
    Bennett Andrew
    Miles Andrew
    Wesley Andrew
    Cole Andrew

By the way - not trying to be nosy but you do realize that Emily is #1 on the baby names list and has been for years don't you? Just asking b/c I named my daughter a popular name and 10 yrs later regret it. She always has at least 2 other girls in class with her name and it can be frustrating sometimes. Just a thought!
    Anonymous

• OP here: I really was looking for more rare names for the babies, but Emily is basically a female version of DH's name and he really wanted to pick one. lol. Thanks for the suggestions though-I really liked them. I was just thinking about Noah Andrew and Emily Grace last night. lol.
    Anonymous

• OP again: Fortgot to add that where we live, the majority of people are hispanic(we are as well) and Emily won't be too common. Most people have extremely weird names for their kids' like Benjanessa(for a girl-a combination of the mom and dad's names-Benjamin and Vanessa) and such. So I'm not too worried. But I totally understand what you mean. That drove me crazy in school having 4 Christopher's and 3 Michael's...and there was 1 girl in my class who shared my name but spelled differently.
    Anonymous