Anyone have night sweats in early pregnancy

I am only 4-5 weeks pregnant and I have been getting night sweats for like a week now. I have to keep moving spots all night and change my cloths. My temp has also been running a bit higher than normal around 99. I normally run around 97.7. Any one have these things happen to them?

SanJoseGal

Asked by SanJoseGal at 5:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had night sweats for my entire pregnancy. They started right after I found out (around 5 weeks) and lasted until birth! My doc said it was totally normal and caused by flucuating hormones. They got so bad at times I would get up and shower in the middle of the night!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• im around 7 weeks and i dont have night swears but hot flashes all day long.. im hot so i take off the blankets and then im cold so i put on a sweatshirt and blankets etc it gets annoying turning up and down the heat in my home and opening the patio door in t he middle of winter or sticking my face in the freezer to cool off lol
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• yep.

I was a big ol bucket of sweat for my last trimester of 2nd baby, and then the entire 3rd pregnancy. BLECH.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 9:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2009