baby monitor concerns

i can hear my neighbours on my baby monitor - how do i tell them?

i can not go over there personally

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Technology

• lol does it switch to a different frequency?

Do they have kids as well..and you are picking up on their monitor, or is it their phone?

I would try and switch your frequency, i don't know what to tell you besides that...

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I had the same thing happen when I was in a duplex. We had the same baby monitor and were apparently on the same channel. I could hear them but they couldn't hear us.
    Can you switch to a different channel?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Put a note in their mailbox.

I knew a woman once who was asked if she was 'the Felicity with the husband Aiden?' She said 'yes, why'... 'oh, you might like to turn off your baby monitor when you're having sex.'

hahahahahaha!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I can basically here what they say - do , plan their day, their tv, their video games, who comes to their door - everything - it is on all day. I can switch to one other channel, but now I am paranoid that they can hear us - so my monitor is switched off from the minute I fetch baby in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2009

• Oh, Oh. Big Grin

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Try a different frequency or channel.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• Try changing to a different channel on your monitor. If you can hear them then they can hear you too if they change their channel to yours. That's why I turn off my Sons monitor first thing in the morning. If you & your neighbor both had video monitors, you could see their baby & they could see you baby too!! How creepy is that?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010

• yeah change the channel
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010