CRIB BEDDING...help please

http://www.babybedding.com/green-and-brown-damask-four-piece-crib-bedding-set

this is what i like...but i need to find something way cheaper..hopefully not over $200 range..any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• walmart has little packs for like 22 bucks has a sheet little blanket and a bumper it may not be exactly what you want but it def does the job thats what i have and it works great you cant use big blankets with babies anyways
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 6:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Pick something up at a thrift shop and put the $200 in your baby's college fund

Answer by rkoloms at 5:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Thrift shop. Sometimes you get real lucky and find what youre looking for, for my DD i foudn a brand new never being opened Eddie Bauer Crib set, It was cute..
    Anonymous

• If I had to do it again I would just buy cheap fitted sheets from walmart or target or something. You are constantly washing them so why spend a lot. Also the comforters look great, but you rarely use them and the bumper is a great concept, but with my son I only used them for a very short time. He started scooting at a young age and would burro his head in it..too scary.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 6:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• yeah that's ridiculous! lol. you could probably find something much cheaper in a market place on CM. or on ebay. we just used 2nd hand fitted sheets. no bumpers or quilts because many "experts" say it's safer without those things anyway. gl!
    Anonymous

• You won't need the comforter and bumpers are a pain and not needed. Just find a cute fitted sheet at Babies R Us or something.
    Someone gave me a cheap set and the only thing I ever used out of it was the sheet. The comforter just got packed in the closet since you don't use fluffy stuff with babies and once the baby is moving you don't want a bumper in that they could press their noses against or climb on.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• All you need are crib sheets and PJs appropriate with your climate. We used those blanket sleepers until he started crawling (he would get frustrated in them after that). Save the money, and reduce the SIDS risk. Now that our son is older, we use one of the 425 blankets we have to cover him up. That's it. We put the decorating money into wall stuff.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:02 AM on Dec. 31, 2009