Do you think Obama has done a good job so far? Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Honestly? No. And I voted for him.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No I don't he has tripled our debt on worthless pork, lied a million times over, and wants to destroy our economic system.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i agree with carpy!!!! the guy is a moron. i cant believe ppl didnt see through is lies while he was runnin for pres
    EliseSantos

Answer by EliseSantos at 6:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• NO! I could overlook the lies (they go with the job description) but he has not helped the economy/job situation, he has weakened our national security, he has appointed tax cheats and perverts to influential positions in his admin, he has bowed down to foreign kings, he showed more concern for picking out a dog for his kids than he did for our soldiers, and I could go on and on. While some of these are not too big of a deal by themselves, taken all together, they paint a picture of a leader who does not care for those he leads.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Yes, and I voted for him. As for why, I doubt you lack the intellect to comprehend my answer. It involves bigger words than "unitificate" or "rogue

Lol, can't think of a thing HUH?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Ladies, please be nice. I didn't ask this question so you could all bash each other, I just wanted honest opinions.
    Anonymous

• At this point, I see little difference between the current President and the last. I was hoping for real, substantive hc reform and a decrease in Middle East $$$$ drain; a move away from the oil teat. Lots of $$$ spent with little positive outcome. The domestic job market is horrible. This 1 is pandering every bit as much as the last 1 did- Strengthens my belief in third party candidates-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:26 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Sister, I agree with you. I didn't vote for Obama, (couldn't stand Biden) but was hoping he would live up to his hope and change rhetoric.  I'm disappointed.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:44 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Sisteract- I have to agree. I have always voted for one of the "two party" candidates thinking that a third party would not be able to get anything done without the connections and/or backing. I am starting to think of third party candidates as a good option as the two parties are so busy towing a specific line and catering to a specific group of contributors that we are at a stand still. Maybe the time has come for us to take a good hard look at what we have done to ourselves with this primarily two party system and look for ways to break through and get things done. Although politically I am more conservative than I am liberal- I am in favor of things on both sides, yet see NOTHING happening. Perhaps its time I start really taking a better look at some of the "others" and hopefully others will do the same and we can get things moving!
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 6:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• by: Anonymous
    Yes, and I voted for him. As for why, I doubt you lack the intellect to comprehend my answer. It involves bigger words than "unitificate" or "rogue".

You are absolutely right.  I don't lack the intellect it would take to comprehend your answer.  (I think you worded that incorrectly though - you did mean that as a slam, right?).

No, I don't think he is doing a good job.  In fact, I don't think he is doing much of anything.  I find his lack of experience frightening though. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 6:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009