why are some women like this?

I cannot stand it when mom's bash other mom's when their asking for help or need a question answered. If you disagree with it than just dont reply ya know? I'm tired of seeing women in need and some women are just trying to bring them down more....anyone else tired of that?

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 6:15 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The problem with asking a question in a public forum is that you'll receive a public answer from the public --some of which includes people who have no internal editor, people who personify the 'shit rolls downhill' motto by being vicious to strangers when they feel oppressed in their own lives, and all those delightful people who like to stir up drama.

I would suggest that if the responses are truly awful, make liberal use of the the Report this answer link, below every reply, or ignore them. Arguing with them (people who seem to have a tremendous amount of time to spend online making sure they're involved in every counterpoint of a thread, even on a forum this big!) gives them the attention or feeling of power they crave, so it's best to just ignore them, or just give alternative information.

It's hardest for them to argue with 'well, when I did the same thing, it went like this' kind of info. But really: ignore them.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 8:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• It's sad to say, but that's the nature of women. Instead of supporting and helping each other, some of us feel the need to bash and bring one another down. Ultimately, it's just because some women feel poorly about themselves... You know the saying... "Misery loves company."
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 6:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• agree completely!!!!
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 6:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Also agreed.
    What ever happened to "if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all."?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Everyone is entitled to their opinions, doesn't matter if everyone likes it or not! It's called life!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• well of course everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But is it really necessary to say something rude and disrespectful when some one is seeking help and advice... ? There is going to be at least one person in your life that disagrees with you or your actions or whatever, and if your in need and need help do you really want someone coming up and posting their rude opinion when its not necessary? I didn't think so.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 11:17 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Sexycani, in my opinion someone may not be being rude though, I feel a lot of women on here just have thin skin and take things too personal from someone they do not know. Yes there are a few being rude by calling names, etc. But I just think a majority of the time people get too bent out of shape, we have become such a whiny society it makes me nuts!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2009