What commercials do you like/dislike?

They can be commercials seen everywhere, or commercials for places you have locally.

There's a commercial for a local community college here that has a guy saying "Woah dood, you like your jawb?" and I shake my head every time I see it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The Progressive Insurance.......the gal is soooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I like the bud light commercials. Hate the burger king ones and won't eat there either.
    Anonymous

• hate the Carls Jr. commercials, how they put the sluty girls on there, I don't want my boys seeing that and any other commercials with half naked women.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I like the Progressive Insurance commericals. That girl cracks me up, and it's not over done.
    I pretty much dislike 95% of commercials on TV.
    I do like the Marathon Station commercials. Reminds me of a road trip .. I love road trips.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I like the Progressive commercials, too.....Flo is great!
    I'm hating the Geico and Burger King commercials a great deal.
    There's a commercial, I think for Gap Kids or something, that is really cute with the kids singing and dancing....I love that one!
    The Verizon & AT&T network commercials are getting on my last nerve.
    I can't remember if it is for Lowe's or Home Depot, but I love the commercials where the man finds tools as gifts leading to a framed photo of the house they just closed on....neat way to find out, I think!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• The newest one that makes me giggle(my dh too)is the Pam cooking spray one where the wife is cooking pork chops for her anniversary dinner.
    In the end the husband comes home and has totally forgotten the special event and she takes the food back to the kitchen and guess who is going without that night! LOL
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 29, 2009