My three month old son has a dry cough..he is not stuffed up and has no fever, what should I do? Also, he eats 4 ounces every three hours or so but sometimes he only eats two ounces for like a day or so, is this normal?

DwarfStar

Asked by DwarfStar at 6:55 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For the dry cough dry using a humidifier

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Just giver the baby a little bit of water to help if his throat his hurting him. and its toally normal for a baby to do that. They are growing so much right now. when some babies hit growth spurts they may eat WAYYY more than usual and some may eat under the usual that they eat. Don't be worried. If the baby goes a day or so with out eating at all maybe then be worried and take him in, but for now, he'll be fine, i'm sure his cold has made him not want to eat so much. Wait till hes better and see if he starts eating better. hope your little man feels better
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 7:04 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• It might be croup. I'd call the doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:12 PM on Dec. 29, 2009