my 2 month old is teething?

she is so unhappy and i have no idea what to do.. any idea's?

raehope

Asked by raehope at 7:08 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• teething tablets baby orejel cold rags n such
    Anonymous

• That's a bit young to be teething. Is that what the dr said?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My husband was born with teeth and both my kids had teeth well before 3 months --she can totally be teething.

Breastfeeding helps a lot because of the tremendous suction that pulls the gums away from their nasty little sharp teeth within. A handkerchief-sized piece of cotton, particularly something with a little 'tooth to it -not smooth and shiny- will give her something safe and washable to scratch her itchy gums on.

Some people find that Hylands Teething Tablets make a lot of difference, other people report no change. It's probably worth a try.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I used to take a wet washcloth and stick it in the fridge for a bit then let her suck on it. It seemed to help her. it was soft and cold.
    Mameech1

Answer by Mameech1 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2009