almost 31 weeks and i think im having contractions.

my first one was early, born at 34 weeks and this one is purposed to show early as well. yesterday at my doctors apt i ask her why my tummy got hard sometimes and she said it could either be contractions or the baby balling up but if it continued to call. well...it keeps happening, it doesnt hurt it just feels tight. im not sure whats going on and i didnt with my first either! can anyone offer some advise please.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh and after each time i feel it get hard my baby kicks...if it matters any
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• She said if it continues, call. It's continuing :) That's what you pay them for.
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 7:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I am at 33 weeks and i am having the false contractions, how offten do you get them if you have more than 4 in one day then call your doc.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:09 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Sounds like contractions you need to call so that they can give you something to stop them so you don't deliver too early. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:11 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• well BH contrax are normal at 30 weeks. if they aren't regular contrax then that's probably what it is. if you are having more than a few in an hour i would definitely call, considering your history of preterm labor. :) but if they are really irregular then that is really common
    Anonymous

• I dont know why your doc would have told you to call because what you described sounds like a classic BH's to me. They are tight with no pain and they can be regular. I have had regular (as in every 5-10 minutes) BH contractions since I was 28 weeks pregnant and it has been no sign for concern for my doctor or myself
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 10:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009