Do you have a Snuggie?

So... did you buy into the hype and just HAVE to buy one for yourself or someone you know?

There were TONS of them all over every store I went to while Christmas shopping and now I see they are all gone. There must be hundreds- if not thousands- of people lounging around right this very minute wrapped in a warm Snuggie drinking hot chocolate.

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 7:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, I was one you said I'd never get one, they look so stupid, I would never use that, how silly... low and behold I got one for christmas and.... "Hello, my name is Amy and I'm a snuggie holic." I do like them here and there, I pretty much where it everywhere... you just have to hold it up like a dress when you want to walk, but I mainly use it to snuggle up to watch movies and eat popcorn.
    justamy

Answer by justamy at 10:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I got one for Christmas. For as stupid as I thought they were, I have to admit, it's pretty comfy, and convenient. I confess to falling under its spell. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I bought a nice one it's really soft and oversized not the ones from the TV
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I knew I should have gotten one before the holidays. I see they even have them for dogs!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I got one from my grandma for Christmas. Nice for the computer, but not the same as my blankets.
    MBsMom2004

Answer by MBsMom2004 at 7:57 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• my son just had to have one, but now that he has it, he never uses it. It's pretty thin, not really all that warm.
    mauspond

Answer by mauspond at 8:06 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My brother got one for my mother for Christmas I think sort of as a joke though. I agree with mauspond, it's really thin and not all that warm.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:10 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My boss got me and my 2 co-workers a nicer version of the Snuggie for Christmas. I haven't used it yet although I'm thinking I may go downstairs and grab it. I heard the Snuggies are really thin, almost like an airplane blanket. The one she got us is really thick and lined on the inside.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No, but I want one-- with the zebra print :)
    dorky_goddess

Answer by dorky_goddess at 8:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No, nor do I want one...lol.
    I have 2 robes I rarely use and plenty of blankets to use, if needed.
    Besides, I get too hot to sit around in a snuggie....it would irritate the crap out of me....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2009