Do you think this is funny?

http://www.parentdish.com/2009/12/28/suffer-the-little-children-how-funny-is-that/?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl4|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parentdish.com%2F2009%2F12%2F28%2Fsuffer-the-little-children-how-funny-is-that%2F

Asked by older at 7:40 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • the analogy in the article was a bit melodramatic, as applied to the video shown. that was cute and until they tried to pull him out he wasn't in pain or frightened, just worried that he was in trouble.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 11:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Well, I read the article and then watched the video. My honest opinion is, its not about it being funny as in hilarious but as in what in the world were you thinking. Parents LOVE to get footage of their children doing something that would more than likely embarrass them when you show their first g.f. or future wife. The child was obviously not scared until he decided he really wanted out, at that point I would have been like okay get him out. BUT it was that awe cuteness. I don't see why they made such a horrible scenario out of it in the article. I mean him jumping behind the couch to get a toy is not as serious as a car on top of someone. So I think the article writer went too extreme and the parents were just trying to get a look what you did reminder on tape.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I didnt watch the video...just read the discription....it doesnt sound at all funny and thats why I dont want to watch it :(
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I agree with Crissy ..momof the video isnt painful/extreme as the writter made it sound promise..that little boy is soooo adorable

I will say though there are some videos put out there that I could just hurl seeing them..for example the ones where several teen girls are taking turns beating the hell out of the one teen girl...and some kids love to watch that mess and they laugh about it...that doesnt sit well with me
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:59 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• anon, not making a fuss, just wondered what moms thought of it.

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Ladies real cute! and I don't mean the little boy!

Answer by older at 8:22 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Munch lol I was wondering the same.
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 8:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Hey munch they just might be!

Answer by older at 8:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• How did I insult her daughter?
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 8:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Oh wait, I didn't! Sweet, stop making assumptions.
    MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 8:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2009