ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I was given glue traps by our housing to catch the mouse in our house and it just got trapped on the trap and its in there trying to get away, i dont know what to do...I dont wanna pick the trap up and have it bite me, its kind of big..what the heck am I supposed to do with the stupid thing???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Hit it with a shovel. Scoop it up with the shovel. Put it in the garbage bin outside.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I dont have a shovel :(
    Anonymous

• LMAO. I would be running out the damn door.
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 9:36 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Find a glove, pick up the glue strip by the end opposite the mouse's head and take it outside. Whack it on the head to kill it and throw it away. If you can't whack it yourself, set it somewhere outside (or in a spot the kids can't get to it) until someone else can whack it for you.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 9:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Oh, you could also drown it in a bucket of water or smother it in a Ziplock baggie. (My SIL does it this way, because she can't whack them.)
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 9:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

I thinks this is probably the most humane.....but when I first read it a just started cracking up...seriously I have tears..

I don't have a shovel. lol
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• That is inhumane and disgusting.
    Put the poor thing out of its misery.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I'm with you, Jazz...I can't help but think how awful this is for the mouse. :( I like animals and hate to hear of them suffering.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• If you cannot stand to look at it, let alone touch it, drop a plastic shopping bag over it then hit it hard with a shoe so that it is killed in one blow. Then pick up the bag and immediately take it outside to the garbage can.
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 6:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Oh! Ew! Ew! Yuck! The object is to get rid of mice. If you caught one, you have many, many more. They have 15-17 babies every 30 days. Siblings do mate with each other. So knowing this, Squash the mouse dead. And hope more show up!
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 9:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2010