I need some financial advice???

I need to clean my credit. has anyone ever tried credit counseling or something like it???? In need of real financial advice....

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• You should check out daveramsey.com. He has helped my husband and I cut our debt significantly. We enrolled in his Financial Peace University bit and talk about an amazing program that can truly work for anyone regardless of how much or how little someone makes.
    tasase

Answer by tasase at 9:34 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• The Dept of Justice has put together a database of credit counseling/debt consolidation orgs with the DOJ stamp of approval-
    http://www.usdoj.gov/ust/eo/bapcpa/ccde/

Answer by rkoloms at 9:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• It took time to ruin your credit and it's going to take twice or three times the amount of time to fix it. I don't thing there is no quick fix. You just have to not live beyond your means and make payments on a timely matter. Don't use credit cards.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first poster. Check out DaveRamsey.com
    They also have a group on Cafemom (Dave Ramsey Fans)
    You can get a lot of his stuff online and through the library- so you're not paying a cent.
    Anonymous