Anyone else still NOT on facebook

I want to be the last person to join ;) anyone else not on it? really I just don't have the time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm holding out too. So you have a run for your money!! LOL!! I figure I can't get any "real" friends to come on here so I won't go on there!! LOL!
    I did the Myspace and Twitter and then found Cafemom and I'm good.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I held out for a while, but now, I'm really glad I joined FB. I found a lot of friends from back in the day (15 years ago) and the games are super fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:43 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I know plenty of people who don't have it!
    MommyG721

Answer by MommyG721 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• No, I don't have a FB. I still have myspace but I don't have the time for facebook either.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 10:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I've got FB, but my husband doesn't and refuses to get one. Because of his job, it's just easier if he doesn't. Most of the people on there are his family, and that's how we both keep up with them. He's constantly asking me if I've gotten any updates from his family on my FB page. It's funny!!

I enjoy it, but there are times when I know I need to step away and get stuff done, and I just don't. It sucks you in...
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:46 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I'm not because I am on the computer enough as it is. Also, it seems like more effort than I want to give right now.
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 2:33 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I joined December 19th.....couldn't help it....an old friend of mine sent me an invite and I was so overjoyed to hear from her that I finally opened an account. I don't see how people can spend all day there, though, when there is so much more to do here at CM.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2009