How high are the chances?

I missed pills on dec. 12th &13th.. I had sex both days with my husband. I'm sooo nervous and kinda scared.. I want baby #2 sooooo bad..but not like this..i wanted to try after we move this spring. we are currently living with my mom (because we wanted to pay off all debt, which will be done by the end of January!). My DH is a truck driver and is only home like 2-4 days a month, so..i really dont need to be pregnant when we move, cause i need to be able to move everything alone, since it's likely ill get a house and he wont be home to help move. im taking a test tomorrow, because if im not pregnant, i need to start more pills.. and i used to be on patch, but couldnt see paying $60 for it, when i could take pills for $9...patch is looking better even though more expensive at least until we move, if im not pregnant. please dont bash, im an adult, and i know what i was doing..just asking how high are the risks of pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well sweetie it really depends on the person. nobody up here can tell you. esp. depending on u and hubby age, hormone levels. nif u were ovulating. his sperm count. so on. but u r an adult no1 should bash you. just be happy if u are preggo. bc theres no point in stressn if the baby is already there. just make the best of the situation. msg me if u ever need 2 tlk. :)
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 10:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• 50-50. No one can tell you any better than that because there's no way to tell without knowing your cycle. Test tomorrow. All you can do.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• (op here) Thanks, and im 21, he is 25.. ill say this..i got pregnant at 16 and miscarried at 5 weeks, at 19 i miscarried with my husband at 6 weeks, after that miscarriage i had one period..then got pregnant with my son, who i delivered the day before i turned 20, he was 100% planned. I definately was ovulating..and I know had i been totally off birth control i'd of most likely been pregnant for sure..i am just not familiar at all with how missing a pill works.. if it affects that day, or a week later??? and I'll be tickled to death if I am pregnant, i want another child sooo bad, DH on the other hand is not interested in a 2nd child at this time, he says we need to wait awhile.. so idk.. im nervous..ill update this post tomorrow, after i take a test.. definately.
    Anonymous

• I don't think the chances are very high if you only missed the 2 days. If you missed more days before that then the chances get higher as the concentration of chemicals decreases in your system. However, if you are pregnant and you will be moving in January, you should be able to move most things just fine by yourself. Ask a brother/neighbor/friend to help with the larger pieces. Good luck and let us know what your results are.
    spcjones_83

Answer by spcjones_83 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Thank you, and I won't be moving til February or March. I don't have any male friends, or a brother, and i dont speak to my father..and my husbands father is a trucker too... so it will be mostly on my mom if i am..which sucks badly... but i cant help it..and i am extremely cautious while pregnant due to the past 2 miscarriages, they were/are very hard on me emotionally..gah..i cant believe i didnt notice my period didnt show up on schedule a week ago, but i guess with christmas, i was busy, i also got a wii fit plus for christmas..so im thinking maybe my excessive working out is delaying the period too..cause it's a possibility..lol.. tomorrow is sooo far away..lol..
    Anonymous

• If you are pregnant is it going to show up this early? The days you missed are only 2 weeks away and usually preg tests don't show positive that early. I would make completely sure before you go back on the pills because they can cause miscarriage if you are pregnant and don't know it. Also I don't know for sure (I don't use BC pills) but I have always heard that you have to be off them for about a month before you can get pregnant. Might wanna check up on that, cuz I don't know if that is completely right or not. But something to research. Good luck and God Bless!!
    Anonymous

• You say you were ovulating? Definitely?

Your chances just skyrocketed to the 90 percent range.

Test in the morning. Hope you get a result you're happy with.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2009