P90X - Any info. on this? Anyone try it? Success stories? Thank you kindly.

jakesmom2233

Asked by jakesmom2233 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I wish i could be more through/first handed with this but I'll share my story anyway. My brother, 24, (a hefty man, 220 and like 5'10") has NEVER had motivation to work out. He downloaded p90x online and has actually stuck to it and seen results he said in as little as a week. He felt muscle groups he hasn't seen since he dropped out of baseball in high school He's lost some weight, but because he still drinks and goes to Buffalo Wild Wings all the time he hasn't seen the success that someone who was really determined would have. My advice would be don't let it intimidate you ... because it is! I know a lot of people fall off the p90x horse.
    MommyG721

Answer by MommyG721 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Thanks for the honesty! I am finishing up day 4 and it is very I have about 20 lb. of baby weight left to lose (my kids are 3 and 9 mos.) anyway, only 86 days left to go!!
    jakesmom2233

Answer by jakesmom2233 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• A friend of mine tried it and she says it is no joke. She says it is definately a workout and it is worth it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:17 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• The 16 minute power abs will hurt so so so bad the first couple of weeks.

I don't agree with the diet 100% but for people who are really lost in the nutrition department, it's a great spring board.

The power yoga and the stretching are both great.

I didn't get a chance to try the rest of the discs-- house fire took them.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• One of my friends is just starting her second go through. She is seriously smoking hot right now and she turns 50 this year but looking at her body you'd think she was 30 tops. It is hard work but the results are amazing.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:38 AM on Jan. 1, 2010