Is this normal or should I worry?

I am 28 weeks and went to Dr today. She put me on bed rest due to high Blood pressure. Since I have been home and resting My BP has been normal but I have noticed anytime I put alittle pressure on my upper stomach that I get a dull pain throughout my whole stomach. Is this normal or should I call my Dr tomorrow. I haven't had this b4 in my pregnancy and don't know what it could be. No other symptoms or problems.

staciaw

Asked by staciaw at 10:30 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Always call your doctor when something doesn't seem right especially if it causes pain.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I would call your doctor because high BP can affect your liver and it is located near your rib cage on the right side. I dont think its something that you need to call them for at night but I would call in the morning
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:17 AM on Dec. 30, 2009