Have any of you moms been an exocit dancer or are you a dancer right now?

I was just curious if any moms have ever stripped or if any of you do now. I am not judging. Just curious because supposedly the majority of dancers are single mothers so there must be SOME on here. Is it an awuful job or not all that bad? Did you make good money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why do you suppose the "majority" of exotic dancers are single moms?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• well I just know on alot of talk shows and whatnot they always say they are doing to go to school to get a better job to support their child. I hear it all the time and I have a friend who dances and she says almost all the girls she works with are single moms.
    maranda1389

Answer by maranda1389 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• i am a dancer but i'm not single, i am w/ my kids father, and even if i quit 2day i'd be well of w/ him only working. BUT i love my job and my kids are still young so i have a few years still left in me to get that great bundle of money i take home every night:)
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 11:07 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My friend is single and a dancer. She loved it but now hates it. She got complained about by a guy, because she would not allow him to touch her. The other girls were allowing men to grope them. The older she got the less she wanted to be treated that way, but she feels trapped financially. She said half of that huge wad of cash goes to, paying off boobs, wardrobe, make up, shoes, hair extensions, etc.
    Anonymous

• i never was a stripper but if i had the body to and needed to pay the bills and feed my children then yes i would.........you should never judge someone unless you have walked in their shoes
    Anonymous

• Hell,no. I would rather clean bathrooms 12 hours a day. Really.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:47 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I'm way too self concious to strip. If you need to make quick money look into bartending. Check out the nicer restuarants. I wore a uniform with a tie and made between 200-500 every night. I plan on picking up a Friday night again in about a year, when the baby I'm pregnant with now has established BF. It was great for me because my DH and I never touched the checking account for everyday things ( gas-food ), I always had cash...also paid the oil with cash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I would make a ton of money as a stripper- men would be throwing it at me, screaming, "Put it on! PUT IT ON!!" LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• mimimosley-
    Sure, because he makes so much money right? I saw your pics. Not only are you ugly but your husband is in the ARMY. Just like mine! You make us military wives look bad. You and him should be ashamed of your selves. You should stop stripping, hes in the MILITARY. you can get in big trouble. And so can he if people found out and if they do know well then you must know those soldiers are going in there looking at you naked. your disgusting. i have no problem with dancers i have a problem with military wives that make us look bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Anon :51 - I'm also a fellow military wife and I am not understanding why you think her being a stripper makes all of us look bad. Please explain that to me. She is a grown woman just as you and I are. If she wants to strip then so be it. Calling her ugly is completely uncalled for. Your rudeness is what gives fellow military wives a bad name, not her job title. As far as I know, there is no military law in place stating that a military spouse cannot work in the exotic industry. I would be very surprised if there is one. I would personally never be able to work as a stripper but that doesn't mean I look down upon other people who do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Dec. 30, 2009