whats the worst thing you have heard a cafemom ask or respond?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a cafemom had said "your gossiping about a pregnant woman who's unwed? i think you need to grow up!" (responding to a question) ummmm HELLO...everyone gossips about something, so to tell someone on cafemom to quit being a gossiper was uncalled for.
    Anonymous

• but alot of idiots on here think they are the ones never in the wrong. like they dont EVER do anything so they must NEVER have a life...idk
    Anonymous

• I don't know if it's the worst but it bothers me when someone asks, "Am I pregnant?" Um, yeah, you could be if you had sex. But we're not doctors and we don't have access to your urine and/or blood. So how are we supposed to know? And the questions where they post a picture of the pregnancy test - and say do you see the line? If you can't see it while holding it in your hand, why do you think that we, on the internet, will be able to see it in the bad picture you took?
    Ugh, it bothers me! **sigh** sorry for the vent!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I put a family picture in one of those face-off deals and I got a PM from some troll saying "Wow! I'm surprised you put that picture up! Your whole family is just butt-@$$ F*cking UGLY!! You're one brave chick! I feel sorry for your kids, though."

I was FURIOUS. I won't repeat what I said to her here, though...
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:24 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I hate to hear a mom defend her pot smoking while pregnant or smoking pot after the kids go to bed. The worst. Ever. Drives me batty.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:31 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• OMG debra, that is horrible! Overall, I hate the slams on single moms (i'm not one) and anything that is so lacking in respect. People use this forum as a sounding board to justify their appalling behavior because "YOU ASKED" or "IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, DON"T ASK THE QUESTION!" To me, we should all be able to answer questions with some level of respect.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:37 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Wives who are trying to convience (if you ask me "force") their husbands into joining the military. Especially after the husbands expressed having absolutely no interest in joining the military. These women are trying to "convience" on the soul basis of job security and benefits. It is absolutely wrong to ever cohearse, convience, or force anyone into joining the military. The military is at the least a four year commitment to the government without any way out. (Any way out without legal action against you) If someone isn't, for themselves alone, for joining the military then they shouldn't ever join. It baffles me how these women see only the money, benefits, and housing of the military. They completely disregard the fact that their husband WILL be deployed and possibly injured or killed doing their job. That doesn't seem to phase them at all. How absolutely selfish of these women! They must not really love their man!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:41 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• I hate it when moms of young kids tell a parent of a teenager just exactly how to parent .....you do not know what your in for when your precious bobby and susie becomes teens....unless you REALLY know, don't give advice.
    I just say this because I have a few teens myself and have been angry and fed up and wanting to VENT and all I ever got was how horriable i was being and unfair.........check the profiles of these women and they would have like 1 kid who was 3 months old or something simular to that age.......teens are hell and if you haven't had one of your own keep quiet.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Insulting the kids. I've seen all types, from calling them ugly to saying they'd be better of dead or should be taken away. And then people wonder why so many have private profiles or only answer anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I don't know what the worst would have been, but I cringe when the "vultures" attack a person who asks an innocent question or posts an innocent answer that doesn't hurt anyone, but is displeasing to these "vultures." It makes me cringe to know that any of us can be attacked next for no reason at all.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:42 AM on Dec. 30, 2009