i just had some spotting but it doesn't nessesarly mean I am not preggo right i still could be?

we made love on the 13 of dec I missed my expected period I have had nausea tenderbreasts things like that and now spotting dark brown does that mean I am not preggo after all or is the egg implanting into the uterus wall and I am preggo help please

ast2192735

Asked by ast2192735 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe you should take a preg. test or call a dr. I know that if you are preg. and spotting it should be light in color I have spotted with both my preg. and never had dark spotting...
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 12:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i never spotting during my pregnancy except with I got a UTI. but my doctor told me it was normal to mildly. b/c when i called concerned over my spoting (before i knew it was a UTI) she said it was normal but she still wanted to check me to make sure the baby was ok. Then the UTI was found
    Super09Mom

Answer by Super09Mom at 11:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2009