old fable

I got this years ago in an email and I can't remember the entire thing.... A man had a coworker that was always happy, he always turned anything bad into something good. Well the guy was in an accident and his coworker visited him in the hospital and asked how he could be smiling and happy and he explained that he saw everything in life as he could choose to fight and be upset about things or he could work and find the good about things and be happy. The coworker said well how can breaking your leg be a good thing, the man replied something like I get to work on my upper body strength or I get to learn to use crutches IDR...... has any one else heard of this one? It's been bugging me for a while......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I wish I had because it seems so positive and uplifting!!!! Thanks for sharing though(for me)!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 29, 2009