Fort Hood shooter and Underwear bomber connection?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/12/29/radical-imam-tied-plots-gone-operational-yemen/

This nutjob told the feds he was the first of many attacks on the US. I do think there is a connection between the two, just as the freak in fort hood how many other sleeper cells are out there waiting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The news stories this afternoon have been mention that both men were followers of the same Islamic clergyman's preaching.

So, yeah, it looks like a strong connection. And I think we ought to have learned our lesson about ignoring threatening statements made by people of this ideology. ... bin Laden repeatedly proclaimed his intention to hit America in a drastic way, other similar men speak openly about their intentions toward Israel and toward the US.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Can we afford NOT to believe him, and to treat him as if he is working on his own? I think we should err on the side of caution, and go forward as if he is stating the truth, that there are many more like him, ready to begin their attacks at a moments notice. And I do not believe it is just a coincidence that the two latest attackers were both followers of the same imam. I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night....
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:48 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• LOL OP! The underwear bomber! I love it!

It does appear that they had a connections in common.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:52 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Well I don't know why my post came up anon, but at any rate, I just find the two incidents incredibly alarming. But hey what else do we except our leader extended our hand and went on a world apology tour the minute he stepped into office, Bowed before the saudi king and the other dude in Japan whoa that one was a lower bow and reached out to middle east with open arms. I guess closing Gitmo and sending back to Yemen didn't really appease the terrorist. Good work Obama...
    wewerepunked

Answer by wewerepunked at 1:34 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection. There is ONE connection, in both cases, the government failed to act in the face of overwhelming evidence.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:45 AM on Dec. 30, 2009