GAHHH!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET MY SON FOR HIS BDAY!

His bday is the 17th of january. hes turning 3, and i got him everything he wanted for christmas. and he HATES getting clothes! hahaha. he LOOVVESS dinosaurs. Any suggestions?.. he also loves music. Maybe ill get him new instruments?..hmm.

HaviksMum

Asked by HaviksMum at 11:50 PM on Dec. 29, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Go to the discovery store online. There is a dino dig there my son loved. :)
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 11:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Did you get him that giant red Playskool dino ? Monty Rex I think is the name. We own him and my dd LOVES him. He also plays music, though that feature does not seem to really work on ours, but I heard others say theirs works.

Also they sale the little matching baby dinos to go with the big one. Those are cool.

I think imaginenext( fisherprice ?) also has a dino set for young kids.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 11:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2009

• My dt are 3 and the got the leapster my first computer, it hooks up to the tv and they learn the alphabet via keyboard and numbers, plus there's other cartridges to buy!!! They play for hours learning, and fighting over turns, lol!!! It has a puppy that earns bones(this is the game included). Requires 4 AA batts (for the keyboard) and 4 C batts if you don't have a power cord that fits it(the modem of it if you will). Just an alternative idea.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Laugh-Learn-Sing-Player/dp/B001IEZ1BK/ref=pd_sim_t_5

That is a link to amazon.com, its the fisher price cd player. I think its pretty cute. It says for ages 6 mths to 3 years. I know my son would love it. Of course you don't have to buy it from there, i'm sure you could find it at your local walmart. But if you go there it will also show other ideas for gifts other than just that one.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 12:10 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• oops i didn't realize it wouldn't post the link... hmmm... just go to amazon.com and in the search but fisher price learn and laugh sing along cd player....or just copy and paste :)
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 12:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• what about board games...They aren't just toys but most kids starting at 3 love them. Word of advice make your x-mas list and take 1-2 things out for his b-day. My daughter is November so basically I start the list and grab a few things from her x-mas list. My son even just got a cool dinosayr puzzle. If it was me I would do more educational stuff if he already got all the toys he wanted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Hey, my boy's turning 4 January 17th! So, we have the same issue, too. What we are going to do is get him a couple things to complement some of his Christmas gifts. Example, he got some GI Joe type figures & we
    are getting him this big fort thing (this is my SO's department so I don't know the names but, I saw it, it's pretty cool) that is for those figures. He got a Buzz Lightyear, so now we're going to get him Woody. We got him a playdough prentend dentistry set so we'll get him a bunch of extra play dough. Things along those lines.

Hope that Helps!
    BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 12:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• my boy turns 3 on jan 17th too!!! we just get him one toy and the rest stuff that he needs like new spongebob shoes and cups
    GageandJadesmom

Answer by GageandJadesmom at 6:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• thankyou for all the responses ladies! i got him a wooden train set today, (i got him a real trainset at xmas and it broke LAME!) so i got him the wooden one, im thinking about getting him a lego table, and possibly a new mini tv for his room. ( dont bash me).....
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 10:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2009