What would you do if your man lied about anything and everything???

When I got with him he didnt even tell me that he was still legally married. Even though they had not been together for 3 years. Then come to find out he told me that he had been “clean” for 5 years. Come 2 find out my brotherinlaw told me that he done something with him 3 days before he met me. I wouldnt of cared if he would have just been honest with me it was before we got together its the past it didnt matter. He lies about anything & everything. He just started a new job & he is gone for 7 days. Last night he told me that he had not even touched one of the items I made for him. He told me he didn’t eat breakfast & then when he got off he said something then he said that he ate it all the other night. I dont get it why would he lie about something so STUPID. He wont talk to me in the trailer with all of the other guys he insist on staying in the car… what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I would let it go!!!! If he lies about little things, then there's no way he'd be honest about anything major!!!! And if he ever did tell the truth how would you know!? Only you can decide what's best for you to do t th pont!!! All we can do is offer our advice and oppinions!!!! GL and BW!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Men are dumb like that sometimes. seriously though, my husband will lie about some dumb crap!! If I ask him something and he thinks hes going to be getting into trouble, he'll prolly come up with some dumb lie to try and cover it up, but little does he know i've caught onto him doing that. Oh get this, once before my son's " real mom " came to pick him up for a while, while my husband and i had had a fight so i was gone. When I talked to him about it he said she didn't even come in the house that he just went out to her car and got him ( and this girl is a total sleeze ball ) well come to find out, i found out she DID come in the house and he had lied to me. I was soo super mad. Of course if you lie to me about an EX coming in the house, i'm going to think something is up. He just said he lied bc he knew i would be mad if i knew he let her in the house. How stupid right?
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 12:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Errrr....I'm confused
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:22 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I'd get rid of him because I could not trust someone that continuously lied, especially about important things that could impact my life.
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 3:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• He is a habitual liar, you can never trust anything he says. Even if he does happen to tell you the truth you'll never know. In his mind when he is about to say something or answer you the first thing that comes to his mind is a lie. Some people are like that, I guess it is some kind of mental illness, that may be able to be helped, but from my experience, they will always lie!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:39 PM on Dec. 30, 2009