is it a bad idea to take my 27mth old to a bowling alley because of the noise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's no worse than taking them to a ball game or hockey game. And I took my boys to hockey games starting at like a year or 18 months and thats a noisy rowdy place to be. As long as noise doesn't frighten them, it should be fine. Have fun!!! :)
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 12:55 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i was planning on taking my son who is 26 months old bowling this week. I think that its fine..as long as your toddler won't be frightened. I don't think its load enough to do any damage, medically.

Good luck, we're going to go and ask for the bumpers so the 2 yr old can bowl as well!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• My daughter has been to the bowling alley a couple of times. The first time she was a year old
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Wehave taken our 21 month old a few times even before 1. Her older brother and sister are 5 and 6 so we go time to time. We always go early when they don't tend to be as busy and the noise level was not really that bad. She always loved it so never bothered her:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• OP here, thanks girls, i guess we're going bowling, lol. i'm sure he'll love it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• The only thing I would be worried about is all the cigarette smokers. Go early in the day when there isn't any! Some people are just not considerate of the little ones when they light up! Made me mad! Good Luck!
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 1:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2009

• tbsnbubblegum, thanks, i forgot about the smokers.
    Anonymous