Is there something you want to learn or wish you had learned as a kid?

Mine is tap dancing! It looks so awesome and like it would be "freeing" the same feeling I got when I was doing gymnastics back in the day! :)

katie23

Asked by katie23 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How to pin point the scum bags!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:09 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• How to BE a kid. I have been a grown up since I was 9.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I would really of loved for my parents to put me into volley ball or softball at a young age. I really enjoyed both of them in high school and did pretty well. So i can only imagine how well i'd be if i started young. ALSO I do want to learn how to cook, I didn't have a very good mother growing up to teach me those sort of things. But I'm starting to learn and so far not so good... lol ... well nots not been bad, but i guess practice makes progress :)
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 12:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I wish I would have been taught how to manage money. I played hard as a kid and did all of the kid things but as a growing teenager never learned how to deal with money.
    cherrera5

Answer by cherrera5 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Cursive writing. I was learning it then we moved and the school I started going to was past that point and gave children their choice in writing. I didn't know cursive so I would print. I have been working at it during my free time though. I am hoping once my children get into school I can help them with theirs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• My mom didn't like to cook and my stepdad did but he and I didn't have a good relationship until a few months ago so I moved out knowing how to cook macaroni and cheese and scramble eggs and that is about it! I wathced cooking shows and read magazines to learn how. I cooked my first Christmas dinner (alone) this year Good luck it is actually fun IMO.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• There isn't something specific I wish I had learned, but I do wholeheartedly wish my parents would have sent me to a Waldorf school.
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 12:47 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• i was never athletic or good at a lot of subjects. i do wish my parents expressed to me about how college was important. i really wanted to persue getting a job in the hospital field doing lab work but since i worked in high school and no one really expressed to me that college was important i blew it off and here i am wishing i could do it still but i just dont care about it.

and the money thing...i did balance a check book and had a savings account but i never really could manage it myself if i had to.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• ladyd LMAO!! That's a good one!

piana and same as ladyd! LOL!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I wish that I had learned how to play a musical instrument and how to skate. I am terrified to learn how to skate now because at my age and weight, I am afraid tthat I would break something that would take a really long time to heal. Or worse, fall on some kid while I tried to learn how to skate,
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 2:25 AM on Dec. 30, 2009