Was I wrong for this

Over the last three, I have got back intouch with God, got married, had a baby,and moved twice. I have owned up to my actions in the past. Finally, got over my postpartum depression. During my depression, I lost some friends and my best friend walk out on me because she think I treated her like trash. Everytime I call or text her, she act like I irritated her. She told me that she like talk face to face and not texting. She told me that I made her feel guilty because she never went thought this stuff. Having a family shouldnt change nothing between us. The only time I heard for her was 3 years ago. I apologize over 10 times and she haven't apologize yet. She couldn't tell me not one reason why she been friends with me for 18 yrs. Was I wrong to let her go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Dec. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• God is the greatest thing you can have in you life no matter what other people say. That why all of people going though what they are going thought right now. The best thing I can tell you is to stay out the way and let God handle this and have faith things going to work out. Maybe she was one of those people that place in your life to get where you need to be.
    STAY WITH GOD AND HAVE FAITH!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• Ahhh - My head is hurting.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• NOPE!!!!!!!!
    You were right........ SAYONARA!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• No, let go of toxic people in your life.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:32 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• sorry for it being long
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• I have to admit, I was having trouble following your question.

But...NO. You were NOT wrong. You've moved on. There is NEVER anything wrong with that.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:49 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• What I can say was wrong is that you found " god " trust me sweetie there are more ways to feeling happy and being you again without finding "god". Instead of worshiping someone that you can't see and can't hear and have no evidence at all that even exists, why not worship ( cherish ) your life, your children, your family, your friends, the food you have to eat, the house you get to live in...stuff like that. Don't give all the credit to someone that doesn't even exist. Give your self and other the credit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• OW MY BRAIN!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:12 AM on Dec. 30, 2009

• you know my own sister had tryed to burn me and now she's mad at this person and that person, kicking her boyfriend out and god knows what other trouble she's trying to stir up. all i got to say is that no matter how mad she gets and how many times she trys to burn people's a$$'s, i wont go and poke at her some more to make her even more mad.

so maybe just leave your friend alone and not poke at her anymore then you are by texting her, leave the decision up to her.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 30, 2009